Ballina Golf Club
Founded in 1910, the club had a nomadic stop start existence in its early years until in 1924 locating in its present home at Mossgrove, which had been part of the Jones Estate. Over the years it has always adapted to meet the needs of a particular time, developing to 18 holes in 1995 and completing a new ultra modern clubhouse in 2005.
Ballina Golf Club has a friendly welcoming ambience, with members and visitors alike being accommodated and valued. It has recently received a ‘TRIP ADVISOR’ accolade due to endorsement of its business and service standards by a variety of visitors.