Callan Golf Club
The second phase of our history was when the decision was made to purchase the course at a special meeting on 15th September 1950 for €1,400. The conclusion of this advancement of our club happened in the late 1990’s when the Club purchased enough land to finally complete the course and make it an eighteen hole course complete with a modern Clubhouse. Since its founding in the early years of the 20th Century our Club has gone through many difficult times and closed on one occasion, but has always survived and thrived. It is a jewel in the crown of the town of Callan and is an incredible amenity to be cherished and prized by all as a fantastic amenity for the town and the wider surrounding area.