Lanzarote Golf Resort
The Golf Course has been created by the well-known North American Ron Kirby, chief project designer of Jack Nicklaus. He has given the maximum respect to the original land and typical Lanzarotenean landscape with its undulations and old stone walls. The situation of the course in the higher zone of Puerto del Carmen offers the player spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean as far as Arrecife and to Fuerteventura and Lobos.
Both design and developmentof the golf course have been planned to respect the enviroment and protect the surroundings. Lanzarote Golf uses 100% recycled water and avoids pesticides and herbicides so as not to damage generic plants and seeds. Use of water is controlled and efficient control systems are installed to help this. Modern machines and buggies are guaranteed to minimize the CO2 emissions into the atmosphere. The electric buggies and the modern maintenance machines emit less noise which allows the players to enjoy the game in peace and quiet. Lanzarote Golf Resort's aim is to improve quality in tourism and for this they are dedicated to a specific program of quality control to further this goal.
Rules and Etiquette:
- POLO SHIRT OR SHIRT IS REQUIRED
- JEANS OR TRACKSUITS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- SPIKED SHOES ARE NOT PERMITTED
- SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- IT IS OBLIGATOY ONE SET OF CLUBS PER PLAYER
- PLEASE BE READY TO PLAY AT YOUR ALLOTTED TEE TIME
- THE MARSHALL HAS OVERALL AUTHORITY TO MAINTAIN THE SPEED OF PLAY ON THE COURSE
- RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS
- BE AWARE OF THE POSITION OF OTHER PLAYERS ON THE COURSE BEFORE TAKING YOUR SHOT
This course should be played in less than 4H 30m
- Ron Kirby