The Golden Golf Club has a long history of committed community involvement that dates all the way back to June of 1935. This is when the golf club was first formed. In 1942 the club opened its first 5-hole golf course south of town near Reflection Lake. The Golden Golf Club was incorporated as a non-profit society in 1962 and continues under this designation in present day. Golfers were forced to travel through Roger's Pass to the Revelstoke Golf Club for official tournament rounds. During the 1970s attempts were made to develop a different golf club, however, this development failed due to a lack of funds.
阅读更多

Club Facilities

俱乐部管家
球童/高尔夫手推车
练习场地
课程
餐饮
水疗
球杆/球鞋租赁
更衣室
夜间高尔夫
高尔夫商店
住宿
健康俱乐部

球场信息

18
平标准杆
72
长度
6825码
建立于
1986
球场类型
目的地独有
草种类型
目的地独有
设计师
Les Furber Design & Bill Newis.

Golden城市天气

Book Tee Times Online
http://glf.sc/0794