In 1913, the original course was laid out by Robert Simpson, the professional at Carnoustie, of which the first four holes still survive today. Since 1950 the club has had an association with the MacKinnon family of Drambuie fame.

It was Gena MacKinnon who bought Braehead Farm to protect the interests of the club, and leased the land to the club in 1950 so that the club could be extended to 18 holes. Although not a golfer, Mrs MacKinnon enjoyed performing the opening ceremony of the club every year. The driver she used has pride of place in the clubhouse.
阅读更多

Club Facilities

俱乐部管家
球童/高尔夫手推车
练习场地
课程
餐饮
Spa
球杆/球鞋租赁
更衣室
夜间高尔夫
高尔夫商店
住宿
健康俱乐部

球场信息

18
平标准杆
70
长度
5863码
球场类型
目的地独有
草种类型
目的地独有

Edinburgh城市天气

Book Tee Times Online