We're crowdfunding! 🚀 View our
campaign here
and grow with us.
Capital at risk. Approved by Seedrs_Logo

我们将让您获得此球场的最佳开球时间价格

选择打球日期
开球时间和球手

选择日期
Tee Time Rates for
compare to

back to Callan Golf Club
取消政策
总计
继续完成预订和即时确认
Our Club was formed in 1929 by a few very brave and forward thinking Gentlemen when they met in the Parish Hall on Thursday 4th April 1929. Elected that faithful night as the first Officers of the Club were Lieutenant Colonal W. M. Butler as President, G. O’Kelly-Lynch as Vice President, J. C. Landy as Captain, E. Lyng as Hon. Secretary and D. O’Dea as Hon. Treasurer. The first committee comprised W. E. Allen, M. G. Doyle, Wm. Fennelly, R. Hughes and Dr. Phelan. The Club progressed well in its first years and continued on through the 30s and 40s playing on rented land over a nine hole course.

The second phase of our history was when the decision was made to purchase the course at a special meeting on 15th September 1950 for €1,400. The conclusion of this advancement of our club happened in the late 1990’s when the Club purchased enough land to finally complete the course and make it an eighteen hole course complete with a modern Clubhouse. Since its founding in the early years of the 20th Century our Club has gone through many difficult times and closed on one occasion, but has always survived and thrived. It is a jewel in the crown of the town of Callan and is an incredible amenity to be cherished and prized by all as a fantastic amenity for the town and the wider surrounding area.
阅读更多

Club Facilities

俱乐部管家
球童/高尔夫手推车
练习场地
课程
餐饮
Spa
球杆/球鞋租赁
更衣室
夜间高尔夫
高尔夫商店
住宿
健康俱乐部

球场信息

18
建立于
1929
球场类型
公园
草种类型
羊茅草

Kilkenny城市天气

Book Tee Times Online