We are getting you the best tee time rates at this course
Rate Includes / Notes:
Rentals & Add-Ons:
The Els Club, Copperleaf
- Ernie Els Boulevard
- Centurion, Gauteng 0157 South Africa
The Els Club at Copperleaf is the second ‘Signature' Ernie Els designed golf course in South Africa. This beautiful course has been designed to the highest possible specifications and USGA Specifications. The Els Club at Copperleaf is based just 40 minutes outside of Sandton or just 15 minutes outside of Centurion in Mnandi, Gauteng.
Copperleaf is best defined as ‘modern classic' - the layout tests every aspect of the game and provides even the longest hitters with a challenge. The course is one of the finest examples of the ‘Highveld grassland' genre, and players experience a sense of openness and freedom with the Magaliesberg backdrop adding to the country atmosphere.
Home to South Africa's first Els Club:
- Built on land once lived on by Ernie Els' grandfather, Mr Ernie Vermaak, Copperleaf is proud to be home to South Africa's first Els Club, and a golf course designed by Ernie Els.
- The care and dedication put into the design of South Africa's first Els Club are evident everywhere. The best design principles have been brought together to produce a golf course which is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also challenging and enjoyable for golfers of all standards.
- The course makes optimal use of the natural topography, with landscaped recreational areas. Within its unforgettable setting of natural grasslands and rocks, the wide fairways, spectacular water hazards and challenging bunkers delight and test golfers of all levels.
- Modern and minimalistic design principles are felt throughout the newly designed Els Club, offering spectacular facilities for golfers to relax after their round.
- The Els Club offers guaranteed five-star golfing, and the ideal way to perfect your game and clear your mind and relax afterwards.
- Named ‘Best New Golf Course 2008′ in the Gauteng region by South Africa's highly regarded Compleat Golfer.
- Hosts the opening tournament on the 2010 Vodacom Business Origins of Golf Tour - dubbed ‘Origins Goes Easy' in honour of Ernie Els.
- Hosts Sunshine Big Easy Tour Championship 2011.
- Club Valet
- Caddy / Golf Carts
- Practice Facilities
- Club / Shoe Rental
- Locker Room
- Night Golf
- Golf Shop
- Health Club
- 6616 yards
- Established in
- Course Type
- Grass Type
- Bent Grass
- Ernie Els