Randolph opened in 1925, and was the site of the P. G. A. Seiko Tucson Match Play Championship, the P. G. A. Joe Garagiola Tucson Open and the PING/Welch’s LPGA Championship. It is Tucson City Golf’s longest golf course, measuring 6,900 yards from the championship tees and just short of 6,000 from the front tees. The course setting is a scenic one with numerous tall trees, lush fairways, and a beautiful view of the mountains surrounding Tucson. The course features water hazards on five holes and long fairways. Randolph shares the Randolph Golf Complex with the Dell Urich Golf Course.